Search Engine Optimization is not one and done.
- On-Page, optimization is what the visitor sees.
- Off-Page, optimization is behind the scenes what the search engine spider sees.
The Web Detective's SEO Services will include (but are not limited to):
- Target keywords for the client's business
- Setup: Google Search Console & Analytics
- Evaluate the performance of the keywords by using analytics
- Page Title Tags – Are they practical and relevant?
- Page Meta descriptions - Are they practical and relevant?
- Headings Status (H1, H2, etc.)
- Are keywords used in anchor links?
- Keyword density?
- Internal/External Links
- A sitemap.XML file
- Sitemap integration
- The validity of the Robots.txt
- Status of existing links
- Mobile compatibility
Implementing an SEO and Content Marketing strategy by
- Research keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
- Optimizing text for various HTML tags, Metadata, page titles, and page text, as necessary.
- For best SEO purposes, analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc.
- Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for "catching" keyword/phrase searches
- Create traffic and ranking reports for all associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines.